Update 2/9/21: More people targeted. Hat tip to MtM
Direct link to offer (keep in mind, this won’t work for everyone)
- Some people are getting a pre-approval offer on the American Express Blue Business Plus card with a signup bonus of 30,000 points after $5,000 in spend within the first three months of card ownership.
- 2x Membership Rewards points on all purchases for the first $50,000 perÂ calendarÂ year
- 1x Membership Rewards points on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- No lifetime language
- 0% APR for first 15 months
Not sure how widely available this offer is, likely very targeted. Lately they had a weird $300-credits signup bonus, but the standard has been either zero or 10,000 points since launch. We have seen targeted offers as high as 25,000 before, but never 30,000.
Itâs not necessarily the best offer as you can technicallyÂ get a referral from someone who will earn up to 30,000 points, in addition to the 10,000 points signup offer the new cardmember gets. That said, this is quite a good deal given the potential tax implications of referral bonuses whereas signup bonuses are not taxable.Â
If you have any questions about American Express cards,Â read this first as it addresses the common questions.
Hat tip to manageroftheyear
- Update 12/9/20: More targeted. Hat tip to reader Bob
- Update 11/17/20: More people targeted